As leading authorities on the Michigan no-fault insurance system, the team of Michigan car accident attorneys at the Sinas Dramis Law Firm wrote the content for the most recent edition of Michigan Innovative Health Magazine, which focused on auto no-fault law.
Michigan Innovative Health Magazine is a statewide publication that provides information on wellness and healthcare, including people who are catastrophically injured.
Sinas Dramis lawyers contributed numerous articles to the magazine’s special no-fault edition, including:
- “A Quick Look Overview Of The Michigan Auto No-Fault Law” – By George T. Sinas
- “Auto No-Fault: A Great System In Need Of Some Major Repairs” – By George T. Sinas
- “Understanding The Whole Injury” – By Thomas G. Sinas
- “Notice Requirements In Motor Vehicle Cases Against Governmental Agencies” – By James F. Graves
- “Advice About Selecting Auto No-Fault Insurance Coverages” – By George T. Sinas
- “Legal Representation For Auto Negligence Victims Under The Michigan No-Fault Law” – By Stephen H. Sinas
- “It Takes A Team To Serve The Patient And To Save The System” – By George T. Sinas
In addition, an article titled “The Sinas Dramis Law Firm: Lawyers With A Legacy” was the cornerstone piece of the magazine’s special no-fault section. The article tells the history of the Sinas Dramis Law Firm, including the story of the unbreakable bond between law firm founders Thomas G. Sinas and Lee C. Dramis, both of whom struggled with health issues during their lives.
The article also highlights the challenges that were presented when Tom and Lee succumbed prematurely within just a few years of each another, leading to the rise of George T. Sinas (Tom’s son) as one of the leading personal injury attorneys in Michigan, particularly in the area of no-fault law. Further, the article spotlights the legal legacies of firm partners Jim Graves, Mike Larkin and Bryan Waldman, as well as younger partners Stephen Sinas and Tom Sinas, who have distinguished themselves early in their careers as leading car accident lawyers in Lansing and auto accident attorneys in Grand Rapids.
The article reads:
“The Sinas Dramis Law Firm is what it is today not only because of the work that was begun by Tom Sinas and Lee Dramis so many years ago, but also because of the talents, achievements and family legacies of the other partners of the law firm, each of whom have brought their own unique talents, skills and contributions to the firm.”
The Summer 2017 edition of Michigan Innovative Health Magazine is available online.