The premier informational resource on Michigan’s Auto No-Fault Law
The information provided on this site is the culmination of over 40 years of work put forth by the attorneys at Sinas Dramis Law Firm to review and analyze virtually every appellate case regarding the Michigan Auto No-Fault Law, as well as consistently track all other major developments within this unique area of law. These efforts were first undertaken in the 1970’s by George Sinas and Tim Donovan. Along the way, attorneys at Sinas Dramis Law Firm, such as Steve Sinas, Tom Sinas, and Joel Finnell, have helped perpetuate this scholarly cause on behalf of the firm. Ultimately, Sinas Dramis Law hopes that this site provides fair, accurate, thorough and easy-to-understand information to everyone who deals with Michigan’s unique auto no-fault insurance system so that the system can function as fairly, effectively and efficiently as possible.
Michigan No-Fault Insurance – the Basics
Want to know more about auto no-fault? This is the place to go to understand all the important basics about no-fault, such as coordination of benefits, underinsured and uninsured motorist coverage, and PIP statutes of limitations, to name a few.Learn More
Introducing the Auto No-Fault Law Digital Library
Since its first enactment in 1973, the attorneys at Sinas Dramis Law Firm have studied and summarized virtually every no-fault appellate decision in the state of Michigan. Those case summaries are compiled and freely accessibly to the public in the Auto No-Fault Law Digital Library.Access Digital Library
The Firm Behind the Site
This informational site is brought to you by Sinas Dramis Law Firm, which has a forty year history of covering the Michigan Auto No-Fault Law. Learn more about our firm and our longstanding commitment to understanding this law to better represent our clients and educate the public.About Us
This informational site provided by Sinas Dramis Law Firm explains the basic rights and principles of Michigan’s Auto No-Fault Law. This site also addresses all notable developments in this unique area of law, including:
- Summaries all no-fault appellate court opinions regarding the Michigan Auto No-Fault Law
- Pending cases before the Michigan Supreme Court
- Proposed legislative changes to The Michigan Auto No-Fault Law
- Other resources such as Michigan insurance commissioner actions and bulletins regarding the Michigan Auto No-Fault Law.
- and many other informational resources regarding Michigan Auto No-Fault Law.
Sinas Dramis Law Firm is providing free access to this informational site to help educate the public about this ever-changing area of law. Moreover, the hope is that this site will especially help educate the following groups of people:
- People injured in Michigan auto accidents
- Medical providers for Michigan auto accident victims
- Michigan auto no-fault attorneys
- Judges looking for further information about the Michigan Auto No-Fault Law
- Legislators who want to know more about this important area of law
- People working for Michigan auto insurance companies looking for fair, accurate and updated information regarding this area of law